EUROPEAN BMX PROJECT
7 PARTNERS, 6 COUNTRIES.
In the first meeting, held between the partners and associates in the EUROPEan BMX TRAINING TO WIN project, the goals and objectives to be achieved in the first phase of the project were presented.
Design a comprehensive BMX training program for coaches, adding evidence and scientific studies.
Promote the benefits of BMX for children and youth; physically, mentally and socially.
To stimulate the double career of BMX cyclists by supporting their professional and educational development.
The achievement of these ambitious objectives implies the scientific analysis of BMX from different perspectives, which would be reached by a multidisciplinary team involved in this project.
This analysis would lead to a comprehensive training program for coaches and cyclists.
FOLLOW US ON
HAVE A LOOK AT
- MSE 3 – I INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PROFESSIONALISATION IN MINORITY SPORTS – III MULTIPLIER SPORT EVENT
- TRAINING TO WIN – III Transnational Project Meeting, Palermo, Italy.
- TRAINING TO WIN – II Transnational Project Meeting, Zaragoza, Spain.
- I workshop Trainin to Win Project – BMX Ecosystem Workshop
- MSE 2 – I workshop Trainin to Win Project – II MULTIPLIER SPORT EVENT
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an
endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be
held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.