2nd Online Meeting TRAINING TO WIN PROJECT / April 15TH, 2021
In this second meeting we welcomed all the new partners and collaborators and all those who make this project possible.
PARTNERS AND ASSOCIATES
Members from 6 countries participate in the European BMX TRAINING TO WIN project.
tRAINING TO WIN eu PROJECT
In Spain, it is coordinated by the BMX School Zaragoza and the San Jorge University, along with Zaragoza Deporte Municipal, the Federación Aragonesa de Ciclismo (Aragonese Cycling Federation) and Real Federación Española de Ciclismo (Spanish Cycling Federation) as collaborating partners.
bmx - needs
The need for an initial study to know the situation in which BMX athletes and trainers find themselves in Europe is essential for the success of this project.
The key opening move is to carry out a study, to diagnose the true needs and gaps in BMX training in Europe. For this, we will request and appreciate the collaboration and dissemination of a short survey among the entire BMX community; runners, coaches, managers of clubs, federations, associations, etc.
Please help us send the questionnaire to all BMX fans and share this on your social networks …
Follow us on social media
- MSE 3 – I INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PROFESSIONALISATION IN MINORITY SPORTS – III MULTIPLIER SPORT EVENT
- TRAINING TO WIN – III Transnational Project Meeting, Palermo, Italy.
- TRAINING TO WIN – II Transnational Project Meeting, Zaragoza, Spain.
- I workshop Trainin to Win Project – BMX Ecosystem Workshop
- MSE 2 – I workshop Trainin to Win Project – II MULTIPLIER SPORT EVENT
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an
endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be
held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.